Tuesday, March 4, 2014

100 Days of Happy

A challenge issued, a question asked and 71% of failure.  100 Happy Days wants to know, "Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?  
I love this challenge.  I don't know how many times I have told my kids they have a choice: to be happy (and surrounded by happy) or be grumpy (and be surrounded by negativity).  

I choose happy and sometimes that just ain't easy (read obstinate children and some co-workers, traffic jams, long lines and just plain rudeness) .  At the end of the day though, I go to bed tired and happy.  I love the life I have made for myself, and the people that are a part of that life and although there are roadblocks (oh, there are roadblocks!) I am happy.  

Anyway, back to the challenge..  The object is to take a photo every day for 100 days of what makes you happy.  Share it through your favorite media with the public hashtag #100happydays.  That's it. Easy Peasy. I began today.  You can find my 100 days here.  

Will you be taking the challenge??

No comments:

Post a Comment