Friday, March 21, 2014

Springpad: Everyday life, done better.

Getting organized, and I mean completely organized from A to Z and everything in between and staying organized is always a challenge for me.  I have good intentions, I really do, but actually putting those intentions to work, well, let’s just say that I have good intentions.  Having recently missed a cable bill and having it partially shut off (hard to home school without the internet), I went searching for an app that I would 1) be excited to use; 2) that was easy to use; and 3) that would actually work with my lifestyle and keep me organized.  AND I found it.  The app is “Springpad: Everyday life, done better.”  Since I am passionate about lists and writing in notebooks, this app is totally over the top.  It is ALL ABOUT lists and notebooks.  You create these notebooks, as many as you want, or you “shop” for already made notebooks and add them to your account.  And you make checklists, reminders, notes.  You create a notebook and lists for whatever! So far my notebooks include a master household project notebook, a slow cooker/crockpot recipe notebook, a daily to do notebook, and I’ve only just begun!  I’ve also added Gretchen Rubin's Happier At Home Notebook and Jill Pollack's Five Day Organizer, and there are also tons of other notebooks that you can add and/or  follow.  So far, this app, is really working for me both on my iphone and on my pc.  I encourage you, if you are in the market for a new organizational app to give it a try.  P.S.  It’s free!

No comments:

Post a Comment