Thursday, April 3, 2014

OLW, Revisted

My chosen word for this year is LEARN and at the time I chose it, the word seemed most appropriate, though often I think it should have been FINISH because I always have so much that needs finished .  Although, last month K and I learned that we are not too good at using a sewing machine.  Even Mom was stumped.  We need a self-threading machine.  Do they make those??? There’s one for the Google-this list.  We’ve gotten out the Sewing for Dummies book and are going to LEARN how to use that machine!!

This month my goal is to plant a container garden – lettuce, tomatoes, basil, thyme, flowers, a potpourri, if you will, of different seeds and learn how to care for them, how to use the herbs in cooked dishes and how to dry them (and the flowers) for other uses.

No comments:

Post a Comment