Goals for May 2014
Thunderstorms today, but the temps are getting up there. Last evening, the girls and I loaded the stroller in the car and drove over to Squirrel Hill for a Rita’s treat and a leisurely walk. It was lovely!
1. Build Kayla’s dresser
2. Lose at least 8 lbs. (weight watchers)
3. Plan Mother’s Day outing
4. Keep spring cleaning inside and out\
5 Read a book (Leslie Meier’s “Mail Order Murder”)
6. Finish what I start
7. Research growing a medicinal herb garden. Do it.
8. Plan Memorial Day menu
9. Schedule a VA pick-up
10. Plant Aloe Vera (see howstuffworks for 40 amazing uses for aloe vera)
11. Walk, walk, walk
12. Spend lots of time with this busy little guy!