Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Presently...

...Elliot has taken to climbing up the stairs.  He has yet to come back down the proper way.  We need more baby gates and doors need to be shut...
...Kayla is still making a "beautiful" mess with inks, dyes and coconut oil...
...although the dishes still aren't getting washed...
...the plates are getting licked clean...
... and every day is a guacamole day.
It is so busy around here and I keep having to stop myself and say, HEY! this is your favorite time of year, take a moment, look around, enjoy it!
Kayla is being homeschooled this year.  We've settled on a curriculum and a schedule that we hope works for us. My job keeps me away from the house an average of ten hours a day (that includes travel) and between shopping, dinner, laundry, baths and schoolwork, it's ALOT.  AND, I love it!  I really do, though if finances permitted it, I would love to cut down on the work week hours.
ANYHOO, we did "chase" the Harvest Moon last night.  From the back of the house windows, the view was AWESOME!  Here is our best shot from "the chase."

Taken with my iphone 4.  Doesn't do it justice, but it's what we had and we were in a car. We had FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment