Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome September!

I'm a day behind already!!!
I'm kicking off the season (this is my most, MOST favorite time of the year!) by participating in Shimelle's "Learn Something New Every Day."  I look forward to this project every year.  Although, I mostly participate through my blog, this year I am going to have a book with photos and words by the end of this month. I've worked on my cover.  This is it:

This past Labor Day weekend was glorious!!  I want to do it again! As we shopped just about every day of our holiday weekend, I learned that coupons (especially Macy's Department Store coupons) REALLY do make a difference!!!!  My Mom, awesome person who shares her coupons with me, and I bought about $400.00 worth of stuff (well, she helped me buy that much) and we spent shy of $200.00.  Who can beat that?!  

Here's just a sampling.  I got my Mom two jackets for her birthday and a poncho shirt for K.  We got candles and Yankee Candle and an ornament from Hallmark.  A lovely lunch at Panera's and then it was time to pick up the kiddies.  Hanging with my Mom makes for a really good day!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment