Tuesday, October 28, 2014

WITL 2014 - Monday

I warn you now, my days are pretty much by rote.  I get up at 5:30 a.m., follow my morning routine, throw in a load of laundry, and leave for the office.  My house is mostly dark (need NEW lighting ALL OVER!), so my photos, well, they are what they are and I do not do much altering to them.

Today started out cool, weather wise, around 50 degrees with a promise to climb to the high 60's. Fabulous for late October!

I walk to the bus.
Down West towards Kelly
After about a 45 min. bus ride, I get off at Smithfield and Sixth (right at the corner of where I work).
The Henry W. Oliver Building (this is our 2nd year in this building)
Got my water and my coffee, I'm ready!
Me! and yes, I am a morning person.

Pizza and Salad for lunch

Work, Work, Work
I left the office at 4:00 to go to the Salon.  Time for some hair straightening.  


Home again.  It's getting darker earlier.
Elliot eats his dinner while K and I cook ours, talk, clean up the kitchen.



Bath time, play time, tv time. I love capturing E as he watches his favorite shows.
Not much else got done.  I had lost my identity sometime Saturday.  Wallet missing.  Everything in there.  I mean EVERYTHING!!! I've turned my house upside down and cannot find it.  Don't know when or where I could have lost it.  It's sickening.  So, last night was spent, again, cleaning and searching.  Anyway, that's my Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment