I've been staying up with my Countdown. You can see Week 3’s Countdown here This is my Countdown for the Fourth Week of November:
1. Send Thanksgiving Day cards.
2. Be thankful for all you have, and all that you've accomplished to this point.
3. Enjoy your Thanksgiving! You deserve it.
4. Send out invitations for the Christmas Ornament Exchange.
5. Pick up Advent candles. Advent begins Sunday.
6. Begin addressing Christmas cards.
7. Choose a decorating theme for Christmas.8. Are you having any parties during the month of December? Begin planning the menus and guest lists.
Peace and giving,
As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy