To-Do this week:
1) Continue shopping for gifts;
2) Update Christmas card list;
3) Purchase or order Christmas cards. I have so many boxed sets that I really do not need to buy any for a few years. However, there are so many adorable cards that when I see a set that appeals to me, I just have to buy them;
4) Make and freeze a batch of baked goods (unfrosted cookies, bars, quick breads);
5) Start collecting boxes and gift bags to use for gift wrapping, or do what K and I like to do – buy a roll of brown mailing paper from the dollar store. Gather paints, stickers, ribbon, trim and create your own gift wrap. One year, using an envelope template from Mirkwood, K fingerpainted on the brown paper and we cut out envelopes for money and gift card gifts;
6) Start wrapping gifts as they are bought. I must do this because I really do not like to wrap; and
7) Finalize Thanksgiving dinner menu and entertainment plans.
Peace and giving
Who does not thank for little will not thank for much.
~ Estonian Proverb