To-Do this week:
1) Continue shopping for gifts;
2) Begin buying nonperishable items for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners.
3) Decide what table settings and linens you will be using for each holiday dinner. Do you need to purchase something new? Mend or launder a tablecloth or dinner napkin? Replace a table setting or polish silver?
4) Stock up on Holiday themed paper products, i.e., plates, cups, eating utensils, place mats. While I set a pretty table using china and linens for the main dinners, I like to use Holiday themed paper products for potluck and impromptu get togethers.
5) Decorate for Thanksgiving.
Last week, we worked on the guest list for Thanksgiving Dinner. Now it’s time to send out the invites.
Peace and giving,
Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness.
~ Author Unknown