NOVEMBER 2014 TO DO LIST
1. Rake Leaves
2. Make Butternut Squash Soup – share with family & friends
3. Crochet a sweater
4. Bake a pie
5. Send Happy Thanksgiving Day cards
6. Watch Thanksgiving themed movies
7. Make acorn art with the kiddies
8. Celebrate Joey and Ben’s birthdays
9. Go to Light Up Night
10. Read a book
11. Buy Indian corn and gourds – make a centerpiece
12. Start shopping for gifts!
13. Keep a gratitude journal
Relax, Enjoy, Be Thankful!
If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice.
~ Meister Eckhart