Tuesday, November 4, 2014

OLW Revisited

My word this year is FINISH.  I haven't finished much.  I'm still clearing out the second floor family room (it's currently used as an over-sized closet) to convert to the baby's room.  I need to finish painting Kayla's room (just the cutting in, she did a fabulous job on her own).  We need to lay the carpets in there, too.  Seriously.  
I hope to have Kayla's poncho done tonight.  I want to start on the next one.  
I've started a scrapbooking project that I want to finish and use this month.  I purchased the kit from ScrapScription Scrapbook quite a while ago and now it's time to put it to use.  The kit is Count Your Blessings kit, perfect for this Thanksgiving and for a Month of Gratitude quotes.  
I am determined to use ScrapScription's 2012 December Daily Kit for this year's countdown (I put most of it together last year). 
I want to rake the leaves at least one more time before the snow comes, take down the porch curtains and store all porch furnishings..
I want to finish paying off one credit card (almost there).
I'd like to find my precious Vera Bradley wallet, stuffed with my whole paper life) before I have to begin replacing the membership and discount cards (the MAJOR cards have been stopped and replacements ordered).
I want to look back at this year, and my master to-do list and feel good about having FINISHED something.

Peace and sharing,
Trish


He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.
~ Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment