Week 4 of Christmas Countdown was:
1) Christmas parties are coming up. What will you wear? Do clothes need dry-cleaned, pressed, repaired. Or will you be buying something new? What accessories will you wear? Shoes –heels or flats? Think about it. This is the perfect time to buy YOU a new gift;
2) Schedule time for a hair appointment and/or manicure. Salons get very busy at this time of year, so get your appointment booked.
3) Finish addressing Christmas cards. Mail the cards.
4) It’s time to finish up with on-line and catalog shopping so that the ordered items arrive in plenty of time to be wrapped and put under the tree.
5) Plan the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus. Order fresh turkeys, hams or goose now.
6. Get plenty of rest, drink plenty of water. RELAX and ENJOY!
1 Office Christmas party on the 12th (READ: NEW DRESS!)
2. I had a touch up on December 1, will probably need another right before Christmas. Kayla loves doing nails, so I am in good hands.
3. Christmas Cards mailed.
4. The major gifts have been bought. Now it’s time for the cute little stocking stuffers, gift cards and attorney gifts.
5. Since I will be working Christmas Eve, I plan to make tilapia, a favorite of both myself and Kayla’s, with a green salad, crusty bread and butter. Christmas ham and all the trimmings for the BIG DAY.6. Drank water, drank water, drank water!