Spring has sprung! The sun is shining, the skies are blue, the flowers are blooming, the grass is sprouting. What a most joyous time of year! Here is what is on our April "Things to do List."
1. Spring clean your home, your car, your life.
2. Open the windows!!!
3. Color eggs
4. Celebrate Easter
6. The snow is gone! Go for a walk.
7. Fly a kite.
8. National Library Week is April 12-18. Visit a library; read a book.
9. Celebrate Earth Day – recycle something! (April 22)
10. Celebrate Arbor Day, plant seedlings (April 24).