Friday, April 3, 2015

It's Official! She's a Teen.

She was just born yesterday.  And today, she’s a teen.  WOW! Happy Birthday to my granddaughter, Cammi.  


Tomorrow K and I will pick Cammi and Jade (little sister) up, head off to the Pittsburgh Mills, where Cammi will choose a few new outfits (the gifts) and then we will head on home to dye Easter eggs and eat birthday cake.  BUT, today, I am headed to the Apple phone with fingers crossed that K’s iphone can be fixed.  Grrrrrr, that child!  Then to the Dollar Store to pick up a few odds and ends for Easter baskets.  I have a ton of house and laundry chores to check off my list and the Mister could be stopping by later.  I’m lucky to have this day off and I intend to make every minute count!

"Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime." ~ Martin Luther

No comments:

Post a Comment