Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My Goal List for May 2015

A review of the prior months’ goal lists shows I haven’t completed too much, so far.  Instead of making a new goal list for May, I think I’ll seriously begin working on the lists made so far.  Combined, this is what the list looks like (any completed tasks have been removed (insert laugh track here):

1.           Make a plan and stick to it.
2.           Finish painting Kayla’s room, hang the curtains.
3.           Replace the ceiling tile in the family room. Hang the curtains.
4.           Read six books.
5.           Crochet two wearables and one blanket.
6.           Walk a mile (or more) a day.
7.           Cook dinner 5 times a week.
8.           Create a realistic budget and stick to it
9.           Add more houseplants
10.        Have a schedule – follow it.
11.        Take the kiddies on a “day trip” once a month.
12.        Take a photo a day.
13.        Send more cards.
14.        Finish that Mother’s Day project which I’ve “working” on since Valentine’s Day.


No “good intentions” this month.  I’m DOING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment