Tuesday, May 19, 2015

THOUGHTS ON GOALS #1

I pre-ordered and am so looking forward to receiving my copy of Elise Blaha’s Get to Workbook.  I’ve been brainstorming how I am going to use it, er, how it's going to work for me.
.  
While blog hopping (or stalking), I came across a lovely idea that I am thinking of adopting with this new workbook.  Bronwyn’s (of the artfullifeblog.com) past ritual of creating a monthly vision board of inspiration and goals. You can check out one of Bronwyn’s finished vision boards here. No, go ahead, check it out.  I'll wait . . .

. . . Isn't that a great idea????  I LOVE this idea!!!  I really like a monthly theme and I can incorporate my month to do and goals lists, surrounded by pretty images of stuff I may want to buy, or how thin I want to be, or flowers and plants I want to grow.  Oh, the possibilities are endless!  

I've gathered my October Afternoon 9 to 5 papers, stickers and other embellies, along with sharpies, a big eraser, sharpened pencils, all into their own little box ready to set goals, write lists, DO STUFF.  I AM SO READY to get down to business!

Speaking of business, these Complaints aren't going to file themselves.

Later gators!

No comments:

Post a Comment