Thursday, July 2, 2015

CURRENTLY │ JULY

Watching:   True Detective, Season 2.  The second episode was a mind blower.  Looking forward to the next.  Orange is the New Black, Season 3.  Not sure if I like it as much as the first two seasons.  I’m on the sixth episode, so time will tell.  Sex in the City, Season 4. Kayla and I are watching this together.  It’s our secret indulgence.  I think I watch this just for the fashions.  I’d love to have Charlotte’s wardrobe.

Eating:  Peanut butter toast.  For breakfast, for bedtime snack.  With hot tea.  And banana drizzled with honey.  We just brought back a jar of honey from Lancaster County on our recent road trip.  Have had it on vanilla ice cream. In hot tea. On bananas.  Sooo good.

Drinking:   Hot tea, diet pepsi (or coke), white chocolate mochas (Starbucks).

Playing:   Covet on my iphone.  Kayla and I compare fashions and discuss wins every evening. 

Looking Forward to:   This upcoming three day weekend.  Maybe the drive-in. Definitely, lots of cooking (and eating) for the 4th, board games, dessert at Jayme’s, fireworks at Monroeville Mall.

Reading: A Homemade Life, by Molly Wizenberg.


Enjoying: planning how to use, and decorating my own personal Get To Work Book.  

No comments:

Post a Comment