Thursday, July 9, 2015

Looking Forward To . . . and a Project Life Update

We don't have much planned for this upcoming weekend . . . so far.  Sunday is Amanda's birthday.  I will take her out later in the week for dinner and shopping.

Last weekend, Mom and I cleaned the kitchen and two bathrooms and I did loads upon loads of laundry.  This weekend, I would like to work on more of the clutter and VA donations in what will soon be the family room (Joey moves out at the end of this month).  I have at least six bags from the cellar to put out for trash.  And I'll do loads and loads of laundry.

If it rains, maybe we'll go to the museum.  If the sun is shining, we'll go to the zoo.

I'm FINALLY caught up on my Project Life-keeping.  Which is silly cause I'm using the Project Life App and creating the layouts with the iPhone.  I should never be behind!  Not to bore anymore than I have, I am only regaling you with the first pages.

























No comments:

Post a Comment