Saturday, August 1, 2015

CURRENTLY │ AUGUST

Watching:  TrueDetective, Season 2.  Looking forward to: Project Runway.  I adore this show, it’s one of my very favorites.

Eating:  Dinners made in the slow cooker as it’s too hot to be standing over the stove, such as stuffed peppers, meatloaf, barbecue ribs.

Drinking:   Sun tea, Pepsi (or coke), lots of water.

Playing:   Covet, still. 

Looking Forward to:   This upcoming weekend.   I will be moving Joey into his new rental house (it’s cute), taking Elliot to the drive-in (he did so well the last time), going to Kennywood.

Reading: The Vacationers by Emma Straub.

Enjoying: Frick Park.  We take Elliot at least three times a week.  We’ve hiked a trail with Amanda’s boys.   

Participating in: Chalene Johnson’s 30 Day Push Challenge.  I am really enjoying this challenge (we are only on Day 5, however, on Day 4, I got it).


 Peace and happiness!
Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment