Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Speaking of a Healthy Lifestyle…

… I just finished up with Chalene Johnson’s 30 Day Challenge to master organization

and achieve your goals.  Loved the series!  “Got it” by Day 4.  The 30 Day Challenge changes the way you think about how you create your daily and master to do lists and it’s a total kickstart to working towards your goal/goals.  In making over my life, organization and routines have taken the front burner as I attempt to find a happy work/life balance.  Before the Challenge I felt like I was on the hamster wheel, work, clean the same rooms every day (this is a super sore point with me, but I’ve come up with a system that is slowly being incorporated with the people in my house), make dinner, bath, bed, repeat.  Now, I am feeling more in control.  It’s a good feeling.  Don’t get me wrong, I still have A LOT more work to do, but I’ll take it one step at a time.  But for now, I need to make a list…


Have a great day (the weather here in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is AMAZING!!!!!)! 

Peace and happiness!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment