Welcome the first day of Fall. At 4:21 a.m., while most of us were still sleeping, Autumn
With the arrival of Autumn comes a new bucket list. Our Fall Bucket List. Here’s our ideal list. We hope to mark off many!
Fall Bucket List
- Visit a pumpkin farm, get lost in the corn maze, drink apple cider, go for a hay ride
- Pick Apples at a local farm
- Make applesauce and apple dumplings with those just picked apples
- Host a Halloween Party, bob for apples, play the doughnut game, dress up, have fun
- Go Trick or Treating
- If your local Zoo hosts a Boo Zoo - attend
- Carve pumpkins
- Decorate for the Fall season and in particular, Halloween
- Fall festivals
- Make a batch of hot chocolate for those chilly evenings
- Rake the leaves, then jump!
- Watch scary movies
- Go for a hike, or just a walk —the sight: the most colorful leaves; the scent: the air is so crisp it just smells clean; plus the occasional whiff of fireplaces being lit or piles of leaves being burned
- Bake loaves of pumpkin bread
- Buy squash, cook up a pot of soup
- Light Fall Scented candles all around the house. Yankee Candle has the most delightful scents
- Decorate the porch with haystacks or hay bales, mums, pumpkins
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Begin your homemade gifts now
- Make a really big pot of chili. Freeze a batch or two for later in the month.
- Treat yourself to a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. Yum.