1. The falling leaves, vibrant in color – reds, oranges, yellows. It’s breathtaking.
2. The scents - logs burning in fireplaces to ward off the chill, dried leaves, pine cones, mulled cider, candy apples and maple syrup.
3. The food – big pots of chili and homemade soups, baking bread, oatmeal with butter, brown sugar and milk, apple cider and pumpkin pies.
4. Football games, stadium blankets, hot chocolate.
5. Pumpkin farms, corn mazes and hayrides.
6. Warm boots, cozy sweaters, leather jackets and wool coats.
These are just a few of the reasons I love October. What do you love about October?