Grab your planner, review last week’s list. If you missed Week 1, you can find it here.
Have you filled your calendar with fun things to do? Finalized your guest list? Made or bought invites? Decided on holiday decorations?
1. Finalize your guest list. With your made or store bought invitations at hand, begin addressing, stamping and stuffing those envelopes. We will be mailing ours this week.
2. Finalize your menu, gather your recipes and create a master shopping list. Begin picking up listed items whenever you visit the grocery store.
3. If making your decorations, begin this week.
4. Decide on your costume. Buy or make?
Don’t Forget the Table
5. Make a list for setting the table. Don’t forget paper plates, cups, napkins, tablecloth, plastic ware. A centerpiece. The table is
This week, begin cleaning (and decorating) the foyer/entry areas. This is the area your guests see first so you want it to be tidy. Our entry area is forever filled with shoes, paper goods, keys, mail and laundry (the basement is off the entry area). But when it’s cleaned, it’s beautiful.
The days are going so fast! and there’s still so much to do!!