Wednesday, October 21, 2015

It’s That Time of Year – Let the Present Making Begin!!


This is the time of the year when I feel the most creative. The air is cooler and we are indoors more.  After the dinner table is cleared, the kitchen is cleaned, the baby has had his bath and is playing contently with his trains, this is when I want to sit down with a cup of tea, a Disney or child-geared movie on the tube and create.  As I never finished the snowflake garland last year (ahem), I am picking up where I left off and am determined to complete that project to hang from the mantle.  I want to get this one done quickly as there are quite a few other projects that I would like to get to before Christmas Day.  If you are new to crocheting and/or knitting (or if you are a veteran of this hobby) be sure to sign up for Red Heart’s 12 Weeks of Christmas. The projects are fabulous!! You can sign up for the 12 Weeks of Christmas here.

Other crochet projects on my too do list is a tree skirt, two scarves (as gifts); and hopefully a poncho/sweater (another gift).  Hmmmm, I guess I better get busy. 

What's on YOUR creative to do list?

Oh So Crafty,

Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment