Thursday, October 29, 2015

Looking forward to...

It's that time again, Thursday, one of my favorite days of the week.  There are two shows I look forward to every week and both are on tonight (thank goodness for reruns and on demand).  The first is Project Runway, the second is How to Get Away With Murder.  

Tonight we also clean the kitchen and the dining room and put out the trash.  Not that I'm looking forward to that... but our Annual Halloween Party is Saturday, and I AM looking forward to that.  So the rooms need to be cleaned.  Tomorrow night, we'll finish shopping for the party and decorate the dining room.  Kayla will make the treats, I'll make the chili and dogs.

Sunday, Elliot will go visit his Dad, Mom will go to Bingo, Doug will go play hockey and either Kayla will go with him or she can go with me...to B&N, to sit, and look at magazines and drink lattes.  That's up to her, but that's what I'm looking forward to.

What about you? What are you looking forward to this weekend?

'til tomorrow,
Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment