This is it. The final week (with a few days just before) to get it all together. Will you be ready???
1. Make your lists and check them twice! Are all catalog and on-line orders received? (I have a few outstanding and fingers crossed they all arrive before Tuesday).
2. Buy (or create) thank-you notes. As gifts are received, or parties attended, you can begin writing out and addressing the cards to be sent on the 26th.
3. Christmas Eve and Christmas Day menus finalized? Non-perishables purchased?
4. Cookies baked? Food gifts assembled? Presents wrapped?
5. Purchase any supplies needed, such as batteries (in abundance!).
6. Charge the camera(s).
7. Tree up and decorated? Cards sent?
If you keep an Advent wreath during the Holiday Season, today you will be lighting the third candle – a purple or pink candle. This candle represents Joy.
Peace and happiness!