Friday, January 22, 2016

5 Favorite TED Talks January Edition

I am so into podcasts lately.  I mostly listen to podcasts while at the office while I am working on projects (other than dictation).  TED (Ideas Worth Spreading) has over 2,000 talks covering everything from A-Z, such as activism, design, education, health, happiness, jazz, play, youth and so, so many more.  I try to listen to at least three to five a day.  The Talks are inspirational and enlightening.  My current 5 fave for January are:

1. Amy Cuddy's "Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are."    Loved her message and I am now so much more aware of how I sit and stand, especially in the workplace. 


3. Pearl Arredondo's "8 Talks to Spark Success". Choose your words. They can change your life.

4. Tony Robbin's "Why We Do What We Do."  His energy, his focus, his inspiration - he is contagious.  Listening to him makes me want  to do so much.

5.  Elizabeth Gilbert's "Success, Failure and the Drive to Keep Creating."   I enjoyed her book, "Eat, Pray, Love" and her other TED Talk "Your Elusive Creative Genius," and her message about not quitting, but following your dream and persevering.

Next up on my playlist, is Amy Tan, 

What about YOU? Do you watch/listen to podcasts.  Any favorites?    

Warmly! Trish 

No comments:

Post a Comment