Wednesday, January 13, 2016

LET’S GET TO CREATING

Create is a wonderful word as it encompasses so many meanings, such as produce, generate, bring into being, make, fabricate, fashion, build, construct. 

Create is my OLW for 2016.  My first “hands on project” is going to be a scrapbook for Kayla’s best friend of 16 ½ years.  Kai’s 17th birthday is February 2nd and she has been asking forever for a scrapbook.  This year, we shall deliver!  I will be spending January helping Kayla create a lovely book and once that is done I can move on to the next project.  

On my list for 2016, is to create a cozy and totally welcoming home environment (starting with my bedroom); create a “tropical paradise” in our backyard for Elliot’s 3rd summer, create a few wearable pieces and create an emergency fund. 

A google search of the word create brought up: create a character, your own superhero, a graph, a game, an open office, a list, an app, even create a neopet.  The possibilities are endless.  Again, this word was so heavy on my mind towards the end of 2015, I knew it was the word.  This year, I am going to make that word work for me.

How are YOU making your word work for you?

Warmly! Trish 

No comments:

Post a Comment