Saturday, January 2, 2016

One Little Word 2016

Oh My Goodness, I am so excited for this new year.  Not because I will eventually be a year older (not til the very last month), but because of all the wonderful memories to be made, goals to be set and accomplished, projects to be made, new friendships and maintaining old friendships, and best of all, at least for me, Elliot.  Right now we are in the homestretch toward his third birthday.  He is a wonder, and a joy, and a reminder every day to learn something new, to stay calm, to enjoy the little things in life.  Can you sense my excitement for this new year??

Now, onto my little word for 2016.  The word CREATE was practically nagging me all through December.  It’s been on my mind so much.  So, that’s my word and I plan on embracing the word to the fullest and CREATE my best year ever.   

cre•ate

krē'āt/

verb

          bring (something) into existence.

Synonyms: produce, generate, bring into being, make, fabricate, fashion, build construct.

What a great word! What word did YOU choose, or what word CHOSE you for 2016??

Warmly!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment