|Elliot, February 2014|
Time to get out his new leggings and heavy coat, gloves and hat.
Time to schedule some winter fun.
1. Build a snowman.
2. Paint a snow mural (with a spray bottles filled with water and food coloring).
3. Go sled riding.
4. Make snow angels.
5. Catch snowflakes on your tongue.
6. Drink hot cocoa
7. Make soup
8. Host an afternoon matinee complete with popcorn, oversize boxes of candy (matinee size found at Giant Eagle) and sodas.
9. Camp out in the living room. When my kiddies were little, I'd spread out a sheet on the living room floor, then add blankets and pillows. We'd make smore's (in the microwave), have hot dogs and watch scary and funny movies. Now we have child-size indoor tents for the little ones to 'sleep' in.
10. My favorite on a cold, blistery afternoon - curl up with a soft blanket, a good book and hot tea.
What's on your winter bucket list?