Listening/watching these TED Talks presentations have become a part of my every day. Something new to learn, to think about, to put into action. Here are my favorites for February:
1. Amy Tan: Where does creativity hide? By far, my favorite TED Talk to date. Amy Tan is EXCELLENT, so much so, I had to watch/listen again and will so again.
2. Joe Smith: How to use a paper towel. Watched this twice. Funny, insightful, thoughtful.
3. Graham Hill: Less stuff, more happiness. Crazy good, I'm still cleaning out the crap.
4. Chip Kidd: The art of first impressions – in design and life. Focus on clarity and mystery. He was funny and his message was clear. This was GOOD.
5. Carmen Agra Deedy: Once upon a time, my mother … My Mom is so much more reserved than this, but I can still relate. Loved the message!