Thursday, February 25, 2016

5 Favorite TED Talks: February 2016 Edition


Listening/watching these TED Talks presentations have become a part of my every day.  Something new to learn, to think about, to put into action.  Here are my favorites for February:

1. Amy Tan: Where does creativity hide? By far, my favorite TED Talk to date.  Amy Tan is EXCELLENT, so much so, I had to watch/listen again and will so again.

2. Joe Smith: How to use a paper towel. Watched this twice. Funny, insightful, thoughtful.

3. Graham Hill: Less stuff, more happiness. Crazy good, I'm still cleaning out the crap.

4. Chip Kidd: The art of first impressions – in design and life. Focus on clarity and mystery.  He was funny and his message was clear.  This was GOOD.

5. Carmen Agra Deedy: Once upon a time, my mother … My Mom is so much more reserved than this, but I can still relate. Loved the message!

Enjoy!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment