· The only lows I can think of are 1) the awful virus K and I came down with at the beginning of the month (seriously, took out about half the office staff, too); and 2) always being a dollar short (but that’s every month);
· A super high: my weekend in New York City (I heart NY!);
· Amanda and the boys staying over, making wreaths, painting canvases, cooking up pot of gold treats;
· Dyeing eggs with the kiddies on Good Friday;
· Celebrating Easter;
· K and I learning to cook new dishes (thanks HelloFresh); and
· The promise of blue skies and lots of sunshine yet to come.
I am taking a personal day today as both K and E have doctor’s appointments this afternoon. We plan on grocery shopping and errand running and really getting a lot done today so as to free up our schedules for this coming weekend (for which I currently have no plans, except for tackling a mountain of laundry and washing floors).
Joy & Blessings,