- Shonda Rhimes: My Year to Saying Yes to Everything. Loved this! Pretty sure I'm not ready to say yes to everything.
- JK Rowling: The Fringe Benefits of Failure. I really liked this one, too. Sometimes, failure can lead to huge successes.
- Steve Jobs: How to Live Before You Die. Excellent! I've found myself referencing things he said.
- Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator. Sadly, I can relate.
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The Danger of a Single Story. Excellent! If you are going to listen/watch any TED Talks presentations - put this one at the top of your list. Thought provoking - will seriously change the way you think.
And there you have it. My list of five favorites for March.
Joy & Blessings,