Wednesday, March 30, 2016

5 Favorite TED Talks: March 2016 Edition

Listening/watching these TED Talks presentations have become a part of my every day.  Something new to learn, to think about, to put into action.  Here are my favorites for March:

  1. Shonda Rhimes: My Year to Saying Yes to Everything. Loved this! Pretty sure I'm not ready to say yes to everything.
  2. JK Rowling: The Fringe Benefits of Failure. I really liked this one, too. Sometimes, failure can lead to huge successes.
  3. Steve Jobs: How to Live Before You Die. Excellent! I've found myself referencing things he said.
  4. Tim Urban: Inside the Mind of a Master Procrastinator.  Sadly, I can relate.  
  5. Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The Danger of a Single Story.  Excellent! If you are going to listen/watch any TED Talks presentations - put this one at the top of your list.  Thought provoking - will seriously change the way you think.

And there you have it.  My list of five favorites for March.

Joy & Blessings,

Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment