- File your taxes!
- Begin spring cleaning.
- Open then windows; air out your rooms (weather permitting, we woke up to a dusting of snow and icy roads today).
- Make a list of warm weather house projects, i.e., painting, patching, concrete work, etc.
- Start a windowsill garden of potted herbs.
- Hose down porches and outdoor furniture.
- Rake up dead leaves and mow the lawn.
- Take a walk around your neighborhood; greet new and longtime friends.
- Spend a day at the zoo.
- Celebrate Earth Day, Friday, April 22 - plant a flower garden or a veggie garden, or both!
With New Hope,