Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Welcome June!


Wow!  May was a whirlwind!  Office work took up most of the month with one attorney leaving, and my filling in for an assistant on maternity leave.  I put in my share of overtime.  Hopefully, June will be a little more slow paced.
I had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.  I even took an extra day off (sort of a mini staycay).  Cut the grass, filled a pool for the little one, bought new sand for his sandbox, had porch picnics with Mom and kiddies, walked, shopped, ate, taxied.  The weather was hot during the day, cooled off by rain showers in the evenings.  K and I settled in with Kill Bill Volumes 1 and 2 (watched over a period of 2 days and after E was asleep).
I'm ready to do it again.
Hope your weekend was lovely!!!!

Trish  


No comments:

Post a Comment