Friday, July 1, 2016

July │ Currently

Welcome July!!

The days are coming fast.  I am having a hard time staying up with all I would like to do.  In actuality, I need to let go of a few things and just s-l-o-w down.  It all gets done at the end of the day. Right? Right?

Our region has been having wonderfully hot days and cool nights.  The flowers are blooming, the grass is green, the skies are so blue.

I have been reading ALOT lately - psychological thrillers is my current genre.  I've just finished Girl in the Dark by Marion Pauw and am ready to move onto All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda. I've really been making use of the idle time spent on the bus to and from the office each day.

Elliot continues to be a wonder and a joy. He astounds us each day with something new.  I LOVE this little guy!!!!

We laid to rest a dear friend yesterday.  She fought the fight.  Prayers to her family and especially her youngest who is only 17.

I've had the oil changed in the car - road trips here we come!

I am so looking forward to this month,  Kayla and I have plenty planned, starting with a trip to Idlewild Park this weekend.  In a few weeks, we are having a "staycation" and have invited K's little brothers to sleep over.

Any plans for your month??

Happy Friday!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment