Monday, August 1, 2016

AUGUST│CURRENTLY

Welcome August! 
Chloe the Deer "styling" Elliot's hair. 
*       We are just now getting around to putting up the pool we bought back in June.  Seriously.  Yesterday, Jayme and Tina came over and, after they marked off where we would set the pool up, Jayme turned over the dirt and Tina and I broke up the big chunks.  This week we will let it settle and by Saturday, it will be ready for the sand and then the pool.  Better late than never. Right? Right?
*       This month we will be decluttering the four rooms that will eventually be remade into Kayla’s room, the nursery, Elliot’s room and my room/family room (this room is large!).  I would like to begin painting in September.  My goal is to have everything in place by November, December at the latest.
*       Elliot continues to be a joy and a bright spot on each and every day. 
*       Jayme and Tina and I have begun discussing vacation ideas for next year.
*       Kayla and I are already making plans for our holiday parties and visits to the pumpkin farm.
*       I started this project over the weekend.
*       According to folklore, “If the first week of August be warm, the winter will be white and long.”  The temps in the forecast for this week in Pittsburgh are in the upper 80’s, lower 90’s. 
Cheers to a great month!
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment