Friday, December 2, 2016

Looking Forward To...

... another super busy weekend coming up.  WAIT! Because of my never-ending head cold/cough/yuckiness, I never posted the outcome of Kayla and Doug's gender reveal party.  The baby is a GIRL!!!!!!!!  Oh Happy Day!

Now, onto today's post.

Tonight is our firm's Christmas Party.  Good food, good company, good atmosphere.

Tomorrow, the kiddies and I go shopping for our Christmas trees, which we will then decorate, along with the rest of the house.  We also need to pick up a birthday present for an upcoming party.

Elliot is so taken with the lit up houses we drive past that we must put our own around the windows and along the front porch.

We have cleaning to do as we will be hosting our annual ornament exchange party the following week.

I still have a ton of laundry and some patchwork on a hall wall to do.

Christmas cards need signed and sent, and presents need made and wrapped.  Elliot will be painting 5 x 7 art canvases as gifts for his grandparents.

The weather is turning colder, we need to weather strip a few doors and windows.  Lots to be done.

Last night took Elliot out to buy new tennis shoes.  He wanted blue (his current favorite color).  Then we had dinner at Rose's Tea Room - different.  Good.

I still can't believe we are this close to Christmas.  No matter how prepared I think I am, I am not. Hrumph!


No comments:

Post a Comment