Thursday, December 15, 2016

Looking Forward To ...

... Cleaning up this yard.  Look at all those leaves! And is that Halloween tape around the column???? Jeez, the things I walk by everyday yet fail to see.  Not good.
Elliot enjoys the first snowfall of the season.
Besides cleaning the yard, I am looking forward to doing a little thrift shopping.  Kayla repainted the fireplace/mantel downstairs and mauvy color, we could use a new picture more in sync with the color for hanging over the mantel.  I am also on the lookout for a few sturdy kitchen/dining room chairs.
I have a few gift cards to buy and I need to stop at Dick's Sporting Goods and Yankee Candle.  And then I am done with Christmas gift shopping!
Next up is shopping for our Christmas Eve family party, and Christmas dinner.
Saturday evening, Amanda's two boys will be staying over. We have a line up of games to play, and gifts to make.  Later, we will settle in with a big bowl of popcorn to watch "The Secret Life of Pets".
Sunday morning, I will be picking up my eldest and he is going to help me move a few big pieces of furniture around (getting ready for the New Year - we have big changes ahead).

No comments:

Post a Comment