Saturday, January 7, 2017

HAPPY ELEVENTH YEAR BLOG-A-VERSARY!

Happy blog-a-versary to Outline of Life.  It's been eleven wonderful years!  This blog has seen me through my paper scrapbooking years when I was fairly new on the scene, joining Boards, and circle journals, entering scrap contests and going to crops.  

It’s been through many weight losses and gains.  

My sister’s passing into Heaven.  

So many births, first words, first steps.  

So many highs, so many lows.  

I still have not found my "niche", rather I just write about what I am interested in, my likes, and dislikes, the everyday, how I want to be organized, how I love tradition, there is no single theme (I am all over the place), but it’s honest, it’s my story and it’s all good.  Not too many posts were planned, especially those in the early days, they detail what was happening then, what my thoughts were, how my days were spent.  

There is so much history in this blog.  Most of my grandchildren's lives (many from day 1) are documented here.  So many changes to the house.  Lots of Holidays and many, many birthdays.  So many memories.  It is so awesome to be able to look back and see where I’ve been, what I’ve learned, how I’ve grown.  How my family has grown.  

I adore this blog. It’s my diary, my holder of thoughts, ideas, hopes and memories.  I will continue my journey in this life through this blog and leave behind a small part of me, though my written words, for my grandchildren and their children.


No comments:

Post a Comment