Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Back to the Land of the Living

Finally! I have a name for what I have been battling for months now - Mycoplasma Pneumoniae. Wow! It's been a rough road.  But. Today. I. Feel. Great!!!!  Not completely out of the woods yet - the cough is still a biotch (I had to look that up to be certain I spelled it correctly), but, today, I feel great, 
It's like every time I set a plan in motion - ROADBLOCK!  Something seems to come up and all my planning was for naught.  For instance, my last paycheck, I was planning to have the car towed to Keith's to see if he could once again save it.  Instead, the furnace went BONKERS!  And I needed to go to the ER and then I needed meds.  Well, you get my drift.  MAKE NO PLANS.  Just go with the flow.  Today, we are going with the flow.  Will it be smooth sailing???  Only time will tell, stay tuned... 
Oh! but being home for 6+ days, I finished watching all six seasons of the U.S. version of Shameless. LOVED IT!  Now waiting for Season 7.  Then I watched the first season of Marcella, was super glad to see it has been picked up for another year.  And then I watched the first season of The Santa Clarita Diet - FUNNY!  I am looking forward to it's second season, too.  Of course, I watched all of these shows on Netflix.  Gotta have my Netflix!

No comments:

Post a Comment