Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Welcome February!

Heart cookies back at Eat-N-Park
At least eight days late?? You betcha.  Make a plan, watch it fail.  As I mentioned before, I've been wrestling with a little bacteria known as mycoplasma pneumoniae.  The dry cough that accompanies the infection is simply awful.  Affects day to day operations.  That aside, I am feeling much better.
So, welcome February!  On February 2, Punxatawney Phil saw his shadow predicting six more weeks of winter, which we really haven't had much of at all.  Elliot has been waiting to make snow angels, however, we have yet to have enough snowfall accumulating in the yard to roll around in.  We've barely been able to make snowballs.  On my ride to work today, a guy (who is originally from down South) described Pittsburgh weather as being four seasons in one day.  That's funny, but sort of true. I left my home this morning in 50 degree weather.  If the forecast is correct, I will be going home in rain and it should be snowing by the time we turn in for the night.  C-R-A-Z-Y!
Although February is a short month we've got lots planned.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment