|Hey, Amelia! What should we do this month?|
Although there is a 90% chance of snow tonight/tomorrow being forecast, my mind is on Spring! Here are eight fun ideas to celebrate Spring. Enjoy!
1. Plant a container garden.
2. Celebrate Easter! Dye eggs naturally.
3. Invite guests for Easter dinner.
4. Make Easter baskets with your kiddies.
5. Host an Easter Egg Hunt.
6. Take a walk. Get reacquainted with your neighbors.
7. Prepare the porch and yard for summer. Scrub down the porch and porch furniture, and all yard toys. Clean out the sand box and fill with new sand. Cut the grass.
8. Make a windchime.
What do YOU do to celebrate Spring??
O’ Hoppy Day!