- I am so thankful for the little ones in my life. Elliot and Amelia. They make coming home after work each night something to look forward to.
- I am thankful for the house I live in – true it needs A LOT of work, but it’s warm, and it’s large enough share with family, and to host parties.
- I am thankful for the little things I take for granted.
- I am thankful for my niece, Melissa, who is always so good to me.
- I am thankful for health and strength.
- I am thankful for my friends and co-workers.
- I am grateful to my MOM for so much!
- For my granddaughter Kayla for being here.
- For Mister for his patience.
- For gingerbread, my favorite authors, white chocolate mochas, snow for Christmas, the pitter patter of rain outside our window, warm blankets, candles, for Survivor, Project Runway and holiday themed movies.
- I am thank for for every single day.
What's on your thankful list?