DECEMBER 2017 FAMILY BUCKET LIST
1. Celebrate December birthdays!
2. Put up the tree and decorate it.
3. Document each day.
4. Bake cookies.
5. Make Cinnamon Applesauce ornaments.
6. Sing Christmas Songs.
7. Wrap presents.
8. Spend an evening driving around to look at Christmas lights.
9. Write letters to Santa.
10. Watch holiday movies.
11. Read holiday books.
12. Hang Candy Canes.
13. Host an Ornament Exchange party.
14. Send Christmas Cards.
15. Hang Stockings.
16. Celebrate the Winter Solstice.
17. Make small gifts for stuffing stockings
18. Bake red wine cake (as gifts) (recipe here)
19. Make a list of New Year’s Resolutions
20. Keep Calm and Be Merry!
Saturday, December 2, 2017
Our Family Bucket List for December
Today the kiddies are having breakfast with Santa. I'll post photos of that later. For now, here is our Bucket List for this Merry Month. What's on yours????